How to Apply for a Grant
Submit a Letter of Interest outlining your proposed project and the funding required. Your organization will be notified whether or not more information is required.
Criteria for the Letter of Interest:
- Organization name and address
- Executive Director and contact person
- Phone and Fax numbers
- Web and email addresses
- Charitable registration number (if available)
- Brief description of your organization
Description of the proposed project
- Project Title
- Community impact and who will benefit from this project
- Amount requested and total budget
- Start up and completion date
- Specific details on how the funds will be used, i.e.specific items covered by funds from the Parks and Recreation Foundation of Victoria
- Describe your involvement and collaboration with other agencies and in-kind contributions in this project
- How will you recognize funding from the Parks and Recreation Foundation of Victoria?
When submitting your Letter of Interest please send:
- an electronic copy to
subject line: “Parks and Rec”
- and a hard copy to
Parks and Recreation Foundation of Victoria
#1 Centennial Square, Victoria, BC, V8W 1P6
A member of the Board of the Parks and Recreation Foundation of Victoria will contact you by phone, email or in writing regarding consideration of funding for your project.